We round up the front and back pages across Europe, as Monday sees the transfer rumour mill crank into gear once again.
Barcelona are preparing their latest bid for Neymar – and this one includes Ousmane Dembele.
With the transfer window closing on September 2, the Neymar saga is seemingly no closer to ending amid reports the star forward wants to leave Paris Saint-Germain.
Barca are still trying to find a way to get the Brazil international back to Camp Nou and their latest offer is set to see Dembele move the other way.
TOP STORY – BARCELONA TO OFFER DEMBELE TO PSG IN NEYMAR BID
Barcelona will offer Dembele to PSG as they try to sign Neymar, according to Le Parisien.
The LaLiga champions are still trying to work out a way to buy Neymar and are set to offer €170million ($279M AUD) after an initial loan deal with either an option or obligation to buy, the report says.
Barca are also prepared to offer €40m ($66M) and Dembele as they try to land Neymar.
Meanwhile, Le Monde reports PSG's owners are unwilling to sell Neymar two years after his €222m ($365M) move from Barcelona.
- It remains to be seen if Ivan Rakitic will stay at Barcelona. The Croatia midfielder's name was put on the table during a recent meeting between Barca and Juventus, according to Sport.
- After starting for Real Madrid against Real Valladolid, James Rodriguez wants to stay at the Santiago Bernabeu, according to AS. The playmaker has been linked to Napoli and Atletico Madrid during the transfer window.
- Staying at Real Madrid, Cadena SER report the LaLiga giants will not make it easy for Keylor Navas to leave the club. The goalkeeper has been linked with a move away, but Madrid will only sell the Costa Rica international for the right price and provided they can find a replacement.
- Robert Lewandowski appears set to extend his stay at Bayern Munich. The striker will sign a new deal that runs until 2023 with the Bundesliga champions, according to Sport Bild.
- Tottenham are growing confident Toby Alderweireld will sign a contract extension, according to The Sun. The defender's current deal is up at the end of the season but he could be set to stay at Spurs.
- Gianluigi Donnarumma continues to be linked to PSG. The AC Milan goalkeeper is still a target for the Ligue 1 giants, le10sport report.