We round up the front and back pages across Europe, as Saturday sees the transfer rumour mill crank into gear once again.
Atletico Madrid have been busy during the transfer window and they may be aiming to land another star attacker.
It appears the LaLiga giants, who have gone through a rebuild, are targeting unwanted Inter forward Mauro Icardi.
With Joao Felix having made an impressive start in Madrid, Atletico may strengthen yet again before the transfer window shuts on Monday.
TOP STORY – ATLETICO LOOK TO SIGN ICARDI ON LOAN
Atletico Madrid are negotiating a deal to sign Icardi on loan from Inter, according to ESPN FC.
The report says the deal for Icardi, who has been linked with Juventus and Napoli, would include an option to buy for €70million ($114M AUD).
The Argentina international has been heavily linked with a move away from San Siro and doesn't appear to fit into the plans of new coach Antonio Conte.
- There is still plenty to play out on the Neymar front. Paris Saint-Germain still want Ousmane Dembele as part of any deal with Barcelona, according to RAC1. Meanwhile, Sport report Neymar is still optimistic and confident of a return to Camp Nou.
- Fernando Llorente has made a decision on his future. AS and Sport report the striker, who has been a free agent since leaving Tottenham, has agreed a deal to sign with Napoli.
- Giorgio Chiellini's knee injury could lead to some late movement from Juventus. The Serie A champions are interested in Barcelona defender Samuel Umtiti, according to Sport.
- AC Milan are looking to bolster their attack before the window closes. Gianluca Di Marzio reports the Serie A side are considering two options – Atletico Madrid's Angel Correa or Gremio's Everton – before the window shuts.
- The moves look set to continue at Manchester United. The Sun reports Matteo Darmian is set to join Parma in a €1.6m ($2.6M) deal, ending his four-season stay at Old Trafford.