We round up the front and back pages across Europe, as Wednesday sees the transfer rumour mill crank into gear once again.
David Beckham and Inter Miami have set their sights on Lionel Messi.
Messi, 32, has regularly been linked with one day switching to MLS and it appears Inter are making their move.
Beckham seems to be trying his best to land the Barcelona superstar.
TOP STORY – BECKHAM IN TALKS WITH MESSI OVER INTER MIAMI MOVE
Beckham has spoken to Messi about joining Inter Miami, according to Catalunya Radio.
It comes in the wake of reports the forward can leave Barcelona at the end of any season, regardless of when his contract runs until.
The economic bid for Messi would be "brutal", the report said, as Inter look to sign the five-time Ballon d'Or winner.
- Inter Miami may not stop there. The MLS club, due to begin playing in 2020, are also eyeing Real Madrid head coach Zinedine Zidane, according to AS. Napoli boss Carlo Ancelotti has previously said he is open to coaching Inter Miami.
- After the latest transfer saga ended with Neymar staying at Paris Saint-Germain, it is set to come back to life in January. PSG sporting director Leonardo wants the Brazil international to leave the Ligue 1 champions, according to Tuttosport, and a move could happen in January, with Barcelona and Real Madrid sure to again be linked.
- Barcelona are already looking ahead and are set to track Napoli midfielder Fabian Ruiz throughout this season, Mundo Deportivo reports. Fabian joined the Serie A side from Real Betis for a reported €30million in July last year.
- Expecting their transfer ban to be cut, Chelsea have identified Nice defender Youcef Atal as a target, according to The Sun. The Algeria international is also wanted by Valencia, Calciomercato.com reports.
- AC Milan have identified Stade Rennes teenager Eduardo Camavinga as a player to follow, according to Calciomercato.com. The 16-year-old made seven Ligue 1 appearances last season.
- Gonzalo Higuain is continuing to turn around his career at Juventus. Calciomercato.com says the forward – linked with a move away throughout the close season – will start alongside Cristiano Ronaldo when the Serie A champions face Fiorentina on Saturday.