Bayern Munich look to have missed out on Timo Werner, who has his eyes on a Premier League switch.
Timo Werner does not have a shortage of suitors.
The RB Leipzig forward and Germany international is reportedly wanted in his homeland, England, Spain and Italy.
However, Werner reportedly only has his eyes on one team in the Premier League.
TOP STORY – WERNER WANTS TO JOIN LIVERPOOL
Timo Werner is not interested in joining Bayern Munich as the RB Leipzig star wants to team up with Jurgen Klopp at Liverpool, according to BILD.
Werner is wanted by Bundesliga champions Bayern, who have targeted the Germany international previously.
But Werner – also linked to Barcelona, Manchester United and Inter – is prioritising a Liverpool transfer.
- United have offered Jadon Sancho the famous number seven jersey as they try to prise the Borussia Dortmund sensation to Old Trafford, reports The Mirror. Chelsea, Liverpool and Real Madrid have also been linked to the England international.
- Calciomercato says Juventus and Barca are continuing to negotiate a deal that would see Miralem Pjanic and Arthur swap clubs.
- Barca and Manchester City are in advanced talks over a swap deal. SPORT says the two clubs are close to reaching an agreement that would see Nelson Semedo join City, with Joao Cancelo moving in the opposite direction.
- Milan are dreaming of signing Brescia star Sandro Tonali, according to Calciomercato. With Lucas Biglia and Giacomo Bonaventura set to leave, the Rossoneri are eyeing Tonali – who has been linked to the likes of Barca, United, City, Juve and Inter. Rennes midfielder and Madrid target Eduardo Camavinga and Arsenal's Lucas Torreira are also on the list.
- Will Lautaro Martinez make the move to Barca? SportMediaset claims Inter want €90million plus two players – Arturo Vidal permanently and Antoine Griezmann on loan.