Manchester United are reportedly at the front of the queue to sign Bayer Leverkusen's Kai Havertz.
Havertz is not short of options following his stunning form for Bayer Leverkusen in the Bundesliga.
As clubs queue up to sign Havertz, United are reportedly leading the race.
TOP STORY – MAN UNITED FAVOURITES FOR HAVERTZ
Manchester United are favourites to sign in-demand Bayer Leverkusen star Kai Havertz, according to The Sun.
Havertz has been linked to the likes of Liverpool, Bayern Munich and Real Madrid after his exploits for Bundesliga outfit Leverkusen.
United are ready to swoop for Havertz, as well as Borussia Dortmund sensation Jadon Sancho.
- Le10Sport says Paul Pogba is open to swapping United for Ligue 1 champions Paris Saint-Germain. Linked to former club Juventus and La Liga giants Madrid, PSG have emerged as a possible destination for the disgruntled Frenchman.
- Manchester City are determined to sign Juve centre-back Leonardo Bonucci, but Calciomercato claims the Serie A holders are unwilling to sell the key defender.
- Mundo Deportivo reports Barcelona are positive about signing Lautaro Martinez from Inter following Mauro Icardi's move to PSG. Inter recouped at least €50 million (A$83 million) after Icardi's loan deal at PSG became permanent. While Barca are aware it will be difficult to prise Martinez to Camp Nou, the La Liga champions view Icardi's transfer positively.
- Chelsea are leading the race to sign Barca outcast Philippe Coutinho, according to the Daily Express. Coutinho has spent the 2019-20 season on loan at Bayern, but the German giants opted not to exercise their transfer option. Now, Chelsea are prepared to bring the former Liverpool star back to the Premier League on loan. Tottenham have also been linked.
- Juve's Douglas Costa is wanted by Atletico Madrid. That is according to Calciomercato, which claims Atletico want to bring in the Brazilian attacker in exchange for either Thomas Partey or Stefan Savic. Douglas Costa has been linked to United, while Arsenal are eyeing Partey.
- Milan will meet with potential new head coach Ralf Rangnick, claims Gianluca Di Marzio. The Rossoneri continue to be linked to Rangnick while Stefano Pioli remains in charge.
- La Repubblica claims Juve have entered the race for Hellas Verona defender Marash Kumbulla. The 20-year-old has been linked to the likes of Napoli, Lazio, Fiorentina, United, Tottenham, Chelsea, PSG and RB Leipzig.