Manchester United could welcome Jadon Sancho and see Alexis Sanchez leave permanently.
Jadon Sancho still wants a move to Manchester United, while Inter could be ready to buy Alexis Sanchez.
Sancho, 20, has been linked with numerous European giants after starring for Borussia Dortmund.
While he could be set for Old Trafford, United may opt to get rid of Sanchez permanently.
TOP STORY – SANCHO STILL WANTS MAN UTD MOVE
Sancho wants a move to Manchester United but the Premier League giants must still find an agreement with Dortmund, according to Fabrizio Romano.
The England international has been linked to the likes of United, Liverpool and Chelsea.
Sancho is contracted at Dortmund, where he arrived in 2017, until 2022.
- On loan at Inter this season, Sanchez could stay at San Siro even longer. Goal reports the Serie A giants are looking to sign the Chile international permanently from Manchester United, for a cut-price deal of €20million ($32m AUD).
- Eric Garcia could be getting closer to a Barcelona return. Sport reports the LaLiga giants have started talks with Manchester City regarding the defender, who left Barca for the Premier League side in 2017.
- Amid uncertainty over his future, it seems Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang is looking for a new deal at Arsenal, where his contract expires in 2021. ESPN reports the forward wants a minimum three-year contract worth £250,000 ($449,000 AUD) per week.
- Tottenham reportedly had a chance to move Tanguy Ndombele on. The Telegraph reports Spurs rejected an offer to send Ndombele to Juventus, with Aaron Ramsey heading in the opposite direction. Meanwhile, Goal says Tottenham are trying to sign Napoli forward Arkadiusz Milik, but are facing competition from Juve.
- Daniele De Rossi only retired earlier this year, but the former Italy international is seemingly already attracting interest to be a coach. According to Gianluca Di Marzio, Fiorentina are ready to offer the former midfielder the chance to take the helm.