Jadon Sancho could make his way back to the Etihad Stadium, three years after leaving Manchester City.
Sancho is understood to be looking to leave Bundesliga side Borussia Dortmund.
But a reunion with former club City could be on the cards for the England international.
TOP STORY – SANCHO WILLING TO RE-JOIN CITY
Borussia Dortmund star Jadon Sancho is open to returning to Manchester City, according to The Sun.
Sancho is tipped to leave Dortmund at the end of the coronavirus-hit 2019-20 season amid strong links to Manchester United, as well as Liverpool, Chelsea, Real Madrid and Barcelona.
However, Sancho is believed to be willing to re-join City – the club he left for Dortmund in 2017.
- With uncertainty over Sancho, United could turn to Jack Grealish. The Daily Star says Aston Villa captain Grealish has his heart set on moving to Old Trafford.
- Tottenham want to sign Paris Saint-Germain centre-back Thiago Silva, reports The Sun. Silva is set to leave the Ligue 1 champions on a free transfer and Jose Mourinho is keen to bring the Brazil defender to Spurs. Arsenal and Everton are also eyeing the 35-year-old.
- Corriere della Sera says Gianluigi Donnarumma is ready to extend his contract with Milan, though the new deal could include a €60 million (A$100 million) release clause. The Italy international goalkeeper has previously been linked to the likes of Juventus, Madrid, PSG and United.
- Roma star Lorenzo Pellegrini is committed to staying at the capital club despite reported interest from Juve, United and PSG, claims Sky Sport Italia and Tuttomercatoweb.
- Arsenal are close to agreeing a deal for Atletico Madrid midfielder Thomas Partey, according to Cadena COPE. Atletico are determined to renew Partey's contract but the La Liga side are resigned to losing the Ghana international – who has also been linked to United.