Cristiano Ronaldo reportedly wants to re-join LaLiga champions Real Madrid.
A second coming for Cristiano Ronaldo in the Spanish capital?
After a trophy-laden spell with Real Madrid, Ronaldo made the switch to Juventus.
But Madrid's all-time leading goalscorer is reportedly keen on a second stint at the Santiago Bernabeu.
TOP STORY – RONALDO EYEING MADRID REUNION
Cristiano Ronaldo wants to return to Real Madrid, according to the frontpage of Saturday's Diario AS.
Ronaldo's future with Juventus has been placed in doubt following the club's Champions League last-16 exit.
The five-time Ballon d'Or winner, who left Madrid for Juve in 2018, has reportedly been in contact with Los Blancos for months.
- New Barcelona president Joan Laporta will offer superstar captain Lionel Messi a fresh contract in the coming weeks, reports Mundo Deportivo. The deal would include Messi – heavily tipped to join either Paris Saint-Germain or Manchester City as a free agent at the end of the season – becoming a club ambassador after retirement. Laporta is also set to push ahead with moves for Bayern Munich's David Alaba, Borussia Dortmund sensation Erling Haaland and City forward Sergio Aguero.
- City lead the race to sign Haaland, according to the Daily Mail. Haaland is a player in demand, linked with Manchester United, Chelsea, Liverpool, Juve, PSG, Barca and Madrid.
- Joao Felix is also an option at the Etihad Stadium. Cuatro claims the Atletico Madrid star is a target if Aguero leaves City.
- Le10Sport claims PSG remain in talks with Neymar over a four-year contract extension. A deal is believed to be some way off.
- Harry Maguire wants United to sign an English-speaking defender, reports The Transfer Window Podcast. The Red Devils have been linked with Madrid captain Sergio Ramos and team-mate Raphael Varane, Sevilla's Jules Kounde, RB Leipzig centre-back Ibrahima Konate and Napoli star Kalidou Koulibaly. But Brighton and Hove Albion's Ben White has emerged as a target.
- TMW Radio says Atletico could be set to make a move for Napoli midfielder Fabian Ruiz. The Spain international has been previously linked with Barca and Madrid.