Real Madrid and Paris Saint-Germain are reportedly going head-to-head for teenager Eduardo Camavinga.
Eduardo Camavinga is highly coveted following his exploits for Ligue 1 outfit Rennes.
The 17-year-old's stock has also risen after making his first France appearance.
Real Madrid and Paris Saint-Germain are reportedly vying for his signature.
TOP STORY – GIANTS GO HEAD-TO-HEAD FOR CAMAVINGA
Real Madrid face competition from Paris Saint-Germain to sign Rennes sensation Eduardo Camavinga, according to Marca.
Camavinga, who made his international debut for France on Tuesday, has been heavily linked with a move to LaLiga champions Madrid.
However, Ligue 1 holders PSG are reportedly determined to keep the 17-year-old in France.
The front page of Friday's AS Diario adds Camavinga, PSG star Kylian Mbappe and RB Leipzig defender Dayot Upamecano are being targeted by Madrid in 2021.
- TyC Sports claims Barcelona have made a new offer for Inter forward Lautaro Martinez. Repeatedly tipped to swap Inter for Barca, Martinez's agents are believed to be in Spain to discuss another bid.
- Ronald Koeman has handed Barca a four-player shortlist, including Lyon's Memphis Depay, Liverpool midfielder Georginio Wijnaldum, Inter defender Stefan de Vrij and Manchester City defender Eric Garcia, claims Marca.
- FootMercato reports Madrid are considering a move for City attacker Riyad Mahrez.
- Sky Sport says Inter are convinced they will sign Arturo Vidal from Barca. It comes as Cagliari and Rennes try to sign veteran Nerazzurri defender Diego Godin, while Inter reportedly close in on Parma full-back Matteo Darmian.
- Chelsea forward Olivier Giroud has agreed a provisional contract to join Juventus as the Serie A champions wait on Barca veteran Luis Suarez, claims Sky Sports Italia. Juve have also been linked with Roma's Edin Dzeko, Napoli forward Arkadiusz Milik and Alvaro Morata of Atletico Madrid. Andrea Pirlo's Juve have also eyed former forward Moise Kean but Everton are unwilling to do a loan deal, reports Gianluca Di Marzio.
- Fabrizio Romano reports Juve striker Gonzalo Higuain, meanwhile, is set to complete his move to David Beckham's Inter Miami in MLS.
- Leicester City want to sign Saint-Etienne defender Wesley Fofana but former Foxes boss Claude Puel is reluctant to part with the centre-back, according to Le10 Sport.