We round up the front and back pages across Europe as Saturday sees the transfer rumour mill crank into gear once again.
The Neymar saga has dominated the narrative at Paris Saint-Germain in recent days, with his future yet to be settled.
But the Ligue 1 champions still have moves to make themselves in the remaining weeks of the transfer market.
And PSG might back themselves to tempt an out-of-favour Juventus star to make the switch to France.
Top story - PSG make approach for Dybala
If Neymar does leave Paris, Paulo Dybala would represent a fine replacement. He is an option, according to RMC Sport.
It is reported PSG have approached Dybala's camp, with any deal quite separate from Neymar's future.
A fee of less than €50 million (A$80 million) could be enough to see Juventus sell, with Dybala no longer a vital cog following Cristiano Ronaldo's arrival last year.
- Dybala might not be the only Juventus player heading to Ligue 1, though. Le Parisien have reported PSG interest in Blaise Matuidi, who Sky Sport Italia say is also a target for Monaco.
- Further movement in Serie A could see Suso heading off. According to CalcioMercato, the AC Milan star is a target for Roma. The Rossoneri will ask for close to €40 million (A$64 million) despite the midfielder appearing to be out of favour.
- Working rather harder to keep a key man are Tottenham. They will offer Christian Eriksen £200,000 (A$355,000) a week to keep Real Madrid at bay, according to the Daily Mail.
- With Laurent Koscielny's future at Arsenal uncertain, Unai Emery's captaincy group will look quite different next season. According to the Mail, Rob Holding or Calum Chambers could be in line to be skipper.
- Their London neighbours Chelsea, meanwhile, are set to temporarily part ways with Ethan Ampadu. The teenager is on the brink of joining RB Leipzig on loan, according to the Guardian, and could be joined at the Bundesliga club by Ademola Lookman of Everton.
- But as one young prospect arrives in Germany, another might be on the way out. Bild say Barcelona are keen on Bayer Leverkusen midfielder Kai Havertz, who is also said to be in the sights of Bayern Munich and Liverpool.