Stefano Pioli and Luciano Spalletti are reportedly the favourites to replace Marco Giampaolo at AC Milan.
Marco Giampaolo's time at AC Milan could already be over and the Serie A giants are considering replacements.
Milan overcame Genoa for their third win in seven league games this season, but they are still struggling in 13th in the table.
Giampaolo's stint at the helm at San Siro may be over already after just over three months in charge.
TOP STORY – MILAN CONSIDER GIAMPAOLO'S FUTURE WITH PIOLI, SPALLETTI FAVOURITES
Milan are leaning towards sacking Giampaolo despite the win over Genoa, according to CalcioMercato.
SempreMilan reports the club almost sacked Giampaolo at half-time, when the side were trailing before fighting back.
According to Sky Sport, former Inter coaches Stefano Pioli and Luciano Spalletti are favourites for the Milan job.
- Looking to strengthen in January, Manchester United sent scouts to watch Lyon forward Moussa Dembele against Saint-Etienne on Sunday, according to the Daily Mail. Dembele came off the bench for struggling Lyon in the 1-0 loss.
- Juventus and Inter look set to battle for the Serie A title and they could be fighting elsewhere too. La Gazzetta dello Sport reports the Italian giants are set to fight to sign Fiorentina forward Federico Chiesa and Brescia midfielder Sandro Tonali.
- Leicester City are looking for a replacement for Ben Chilwell as they prepare for clubs to bid for the left-back, according to The Sun, which also links Manchester City and Chelsea with £50 million moves for the England international.
- Out to improve their defence, Arsenal are targeting Wolves centre-back Willy Boly, according to The Sun. A France youth international, Boly joined Wolves from Porto, initially on loan before the move was made permanent last year.
- Newcastle United could make a move for Nottingham Forest centre-back Joe Worrall in January, The Sun reports. Worrall, 22, is coming out of contract at season's end and the Premier League club could land him on the cheap in early 2020.