We round up the front and back pages across Europe as Monday sees the transfer rumour mill crank into gear once again.
After Antoine Griezmann's long-awaited move to Barcelona, another transfer saga appears close to completion.
Leicester City and England centre-back Harry Maguire is reportedly poised for Manchester.
The red half will be happy…
Top story - United agree £80 million (A$143 million) deal for Maguire
Manchester United have agreed to pay a world-record fee for a defender to sign Maguire from Leicester City, according to The Sun.
United will reportedly fork out £60 million (A$107 million) with an additional £20 million (A$36 million) available in add-ons, to see the England centre-back surpass Liverpool's Virgil van Dijk as the most expensive defender.
Premier League champions Manchester City were also linked with Maguire, however, United manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer looks set to get his man as he overhauls the Red Devils' defence following last season's sixth-placed finish.
- Ajax captain Matthijs de Ligt will complete his transfer to Juventus by Tuesday (AEST), Gazzetta dello Sport says. Gianluca Di Marzio, meanwhile, reports that a medical should take place on Wednesday.
- Paris Saint-Germain are set to sign Borussia Dortmund defender Abdou Diallo, according to ESPN FC. The Ligue 1 champions will pay €32 million (A$51 million) for the France Under-21 international, who only joined Dortmund from Mainz in 2018.
- Tuttosport reports Torino have rejected a €60 million (A$96 million) offer from West Ham for star striker Andrea Belotti. The Hammers are desperate to sign a forward following Marko Arnautovic's move to China.
- Scottish champions Celtic have rejected Arsenal's latest bid – believed to be £25 million (A$45 million) – for left-back Kieran Tierney, according to Sky Sports.
- Neymar's future with Paris Saint-Germain could be decided with talks in Paris this week, the Daily Mail says. The Brazil star has been linked with a stunning return to La Liga holders Barcelona.
- According to L'Equipe, Spanish trio Real Betis, Sevilla and Valencia are all interested in signing Lyon captain Nabil Fekir.
- Flamengo are looking to sign Atletico Madrid striker Diego Costa, according to ESPN Brazil. The former Chelsea star has also been linked to Premier League duo Everton and Wolves.
- According to Marca, Tottenham and AC Milan target Dani Ceballos could be set to stay at Real Madrid. The La Liga giants feel they cannot find better players than Ceballos at a reasonable price.