We round up the front and back pages across Europe as Friday sees the transfer rumour mill crank into gear once again.
Manchester United could end up with, not one, but two Juventus attackers by the end of the transfer window.
Heavily linked with Paulo Dybala as they look to sell Romelu Lukaku, Mario Mandzukic has emerged as another target for the Red Devils.
It is going to be a busy couple of days, with the Premier League window set to slam shut on August 8.
Top story - Mandzukic to follow Dybala to Old Trafford?
Growing reports suggest Juventus pair Mandzukic and Dybala are being pushed to join Manchester United.
United striker Lukaku has agreed a €9 million (A$15 million) salary with Juventus, according to Goal, as the Red Devils look to sign Dybala in exchange.
Dybala is reportedly demanding €12 million (A$20 million) to make the move to Manchester, with the deal hinging on the Argentina international swapping Turin for Old Trafford.
Tuttosport, Goal and other outlets are also claiming Mandzukic has been discussed with United, in what would be a separate transfer.
- According to The Sun, Manchester City have set Leroy Sane's asking price at €158 million (A$257 million) as Bayern Munich look to sign the Germany international.
- Real Madrid are seriously considering a move for Ajax midfielder Donny van de Beek, Marca reports. Manchester United star Paul Pogba has emerged as a key target for Madrid. However, Zinedine Zidane's side are eyeing a €60 million (A$98 million) bid for van de Beek.
- UEFA Champions League holders Liverpool are pondering a bid for Bordeaux forward Francois Kamano as Jurgen Klopp looks to add depth to his attacking options, according to The Sun.
- The Sun also reports that Arsenal have been put off by West Ham's £60 million (A$107 million) valuation of defender Issa Diop, who has also been linked to Manchester United. Arsenal have already signed William Saliba but the teenage defender has been loaned back to Saint-Etienne for the 2019-20 campaign.
- Radamel Falcao will not be leaving Monaco for Turkish side Galatasaray, according to Fabrizio Romano. The 33-year-old has been hampered by injuries since moving to Monaco in 2013.
- ESPN FC says Manchester United and Leicester City are £15 million (A$27 million) apart in their valuation of centre-back Harry Maguire. In one of the most drawn-out transfer sagas this off-season, United have been tipped to sign Maguire in a world-record transfer for a defender, however, the England international is yet to arrive at Old Trafford. The Red Devils are reportedly offering £70 million (A$125 million) plus add-ons, while Leicester want £85 million (A$152 million) plus add-ons.
- Juventus and Marseille have made offers for Barcelona left-back Juan Miranda, claims Sport. Juve reportedly want the 19-year-old on a permanent deal, while Marseille are open to bringing him to Ligue 1 on loan.
- As Lukaku nears a switch to Juventus, FCInterNews says Inter have turned to Atalanta's Duvan Zapata. The Colombia forward, who scored 28 goals in all competitions last season, is valued at €60 million (A$98 million) and Inter are willing to include Matteo Politano in exchange.