Juventus and Inter are reportedly ready to do battle for Roma star Nicolo Zaniolo.
Zaniolo, 21, made his return from a serious knee injury this month and has repeatedly been linked with a move away from Roma.
A pair of Serie A giants may be ready to fight for the midfielder's services.
TOP STORY – INTER, JUVE TO BATTLE FOR ZANIOLO
Inter are ready to challenge Juventus to sign Roma star Zaniolo, according to CalcioMercato.
Zaniolo is considered one of Europe's best young talents, and left Inter for Roma in 2018.
Roma reportedly want at least €50 million (A$81 million) for the five-time Italy international.
- Contracted at Manchester City until 2021, Sergio Aguero may yet stay at the Etihad Stadium a little longer. The Mirror reports City have not ruled out giving the star forward, 32, a one-year extension.
- With Neymar repeatedly linked with a return to Barcelona, it seems the La Liga giants are wanting to distance themselves from the Paris Saint-Germain star. Marca says Barca are keen to see the rumours of a potential return for Neymar stop.
- Staying at Camp Nou and Barcelona apparently have interest in two players from Tottenham. The Daily Star says Barca want Ryan Sessegnon and Tanguy Ndombele. However, it reports Spurs will reject all offers for Sessegnon this close season.
- Philippe Coutinho's future remains unclear. Mundo Deportivo reports the playmaker, who is on loan at Bayern Munich from Barcelona until the end of the season, will not decide his future until after the Champions League next month.
- Plenty of talk continues to surround Arsenal star Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, who is coming out of contract at the Premier League club next year. The Daily Star reports the forward will sign a contract extension with Arsenal – if no other club makes an official approach.
- After just two goals in 25 games for Real Madrid, Luka Jovic seems set for an exit. According to Mundo Deportivo, Juventus, Inter, Chelsea, Leicester City, Milan and Napoli are all considering moves for the forward.