Leeds United want to sign Manchester City's departing forward Sergio Aguero, amid reported widespread interest.
Argentine veteran Sergio Aguero has been linked with plenty of clubs after Manchester City confirmed he would be leaving this off-season.
Among those are European heavyweights Chelsea and Barcelona.
But Leeds United have reportedly entered the race for the 32-year-old forward.
TOP STORY - LEEDS JOIN AGUERO PURSUIT
Leeds United want to bring Sergio Aguero to Elland Road on a free transfer this off-season.
Manchester City confirmed last month that Aguero would be departing the club after a decade of service.
90min reports that Leeds hope Aguero's countryman Marcelo Bielsa can help woo him to the newly promoted club.
- The speculation around Kylian Mbappe's future continues, with The Telegraph reporting that he is stalling on signing a new deal with Paris Saint-Germain with his current contract to expire in 2022. Cuatro claims Mbappe will not sign a new deal as he wants to join Real Madrid.
- ESPN reports Edinson Cavani is "closer than ever" to finalising a deal to join Argentine club Boca Juniors from Manchester United for this off-season.
- Manchester United may look into signing West Ham's England international midfielder Declan Rice, as part of a permanent switch for Jesse Lingard, claims the Athletic.
- Metro claims Lyon's Joachim Andersen, on loan at Fulham, will cost £25million amid reported interest from Manchester United and Tottenham.
- Yangel Herrera, who is on loan at Granada from Manchester City, has ignited interest from West Ham, according to Todofichajes.
- Inter may explore signing Napoli's Nikola Maksimovic if Andrea Ranocchia leaves, reports Calciomercato.