Ronald Koeman has reportedly identified Erling Haaland as among his priorities for Barcelona this off-season.
Barcelona have reportedly joined the queue chasing Borussia Dortmund's Erling Haaland.
Haaland is a player in demand following his exploits for Bundesliga outfit Dortmund.
The Norway international could be among a number of new recruits at Camp Nou.
TOP STORY – HAALAND WANTED AT CAMP NOU
Barcelona head coach Ronald Koeman is leading the club's recruitment this off-season and has identified Borussia Dortmund star Erling Haaland as a key target, according to Diario AS.
Haaland has been linked with Barca, Real Madrid, Manchester City, Chelsea, Paris Saint-Germain, Juventus and Liverpool.
Koeman is also reportedly eyeing City defender Eric Garcia, Lyon captain Memphis Depay and soon-to-be Liverpool free agent Georginio Wijnaldum.
- Fresh from netting a hat-trick to knock Tottenham out of the Europa League, Dinamo Zagreb's Mislav Orsic has been linked with a move to London rivals Arsenal by The Sun, which claims the Gunners are looking at the Croatian attacker as an off-season signing.
- Marca claims Arsenal will not be able to sign on-loan Martin Odegaard on a permanent deal as parent club Real Madrid see him as part of their long-term future plans.
- Roma want either Maurizio Sarri or Massimiliano Allegri to be their next coach to replace Paulo Fonseca, according to Messaggero.
- Calciomercato says rumoured Premier League target Franck Kessie has rejected Milan's latest contract extension offer.
- Schalke's California-born 20-year-old Matthew Hoppe is hot property and Valencia are the latest club to join the chase, alongside Tottenham, Barcelona, Ajax and PSV, according to AS.
- The Sun reports in-form Leicester City forward Kelechi Iheanacho will sign a new deal with the club.