Manchester United may be eyeing Everton forward Richarlison, but Carlo Ancelotti has other ideas.
Brazil international Richarlison, 22, is reportedly among numerous attackers being targeted by United.
However, the arrival of Ancelotti at Goodison Park could mean Richarlison is going nowhere.
TOP STORY – ANCELOTTI TO BLOCK MAN UNITED'S RICHARLISON BID
Ancelotti will block any Manchester United bid for Richarlison, according to The Sun.
The report says Everton would even reject a £70 million (A$131 million) bid for the forward, who signed a five-year deal earlier this month.
Richarlison has scored six Premier League goals this season, having netted 13 in 2018-19.
- Staying at Everton and Ancelotti would seriously consider a move for Napoli forward Lorenzo Insigne, according to Le 10 Sport. Ancelotti and Insigne worked together in Naples before the former was sacked earlier this month.
- Paris Saint-Germain are interested in Juventus full-back Mattia De Sciglio, according to CalcioMercato. Emre Can has been linked with a move to PSG and Leandro Paredes to Juve, with De Sciglio potentially being included in those talks.
- Inter are moving quickly for Arturo Vidal. Sport reports the Serie A club have offered €12 million (A$19 million) for the midfielder, although Barcelona want €20 million (A$32 million), amid reports Vidal has agreed to terms with Inter ahead of a possible move in January.
- Napoli midfielder Fabian Ruiz is a wanted man. The Spain international is a key target for Real Madrid for the 2020-21 season, according to AS, which says Fabian wants a move to the Santiago Bernabeu despite interest from the likes of Barcelona, Atletico Madrid and Manchester City.
- Mikel Arteta is not ready to let Granit Xhaka leave. Amid reports the midfielder has told Arsenal he wants to join Hertha Berlin in January, The Sun suggests Arteta is in no rush to sell Xhaka as he assesses his squad.
- After links to numerous coaches, it seems Inter Miami have found their man. ESPN reports the MLS club – which will make their debut next year – have reached an agreement with former Monterrey and Pachuca coach Diego Alonso.